- Education: Samford University- Bachelor of Science in Education (Exercise Science); The University of Alabama at Birmingham- Doctor of Physical Therapy
Dry Needling, FMS, FCS, TPI-CGFI-M2, Integrated Movement Specialist, Balanced Body- Mat 1, Reformer 1 and Movement Principles, Certified Wellness coach
- Clinical areas of interest: Injury prevention, Parkinson’s, Complex movement dysfunction, Sports performance, biomechanics and orthopedics.
- Personal interests/hobbies: Spending time with family and friends, golf, cooking, learning, and traveling.
- Spirit animal: Otter- I love solving big problems and think just about anything is possible.
- Most people are surprised that I never cared about my grades in school.